I recently heard a very wealthy online entrepreneur make the following bold statement;
“In the year 2016, no one has a legitimate excuse to be struggling financially – and anyone who’s half serious about achieving financial freedom should be well on their way to achieving it.”
Do you agree with this statement?
A lot of people (especially those struggling financially) might be offended by this. This person went on to explain why he believe this though.
With the internet, you have the following advantages in your favor which just a few decades ago, were not even imaginable;
- You can instantaneously receive payments from anyone in the world, thanks to Paypal / credit cards,
- You can target prospects with your ads with pin point accuracy, so you’re not wasting money advertising to the wrong people,
- You can find online business’s that already have high converting sales systems, and by simply sending them traffic you can make a % of all sales,
- You can build up a following on social media (like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram) which can easily be monetized
Never before in history have these kind of things been possible. But with where the internet is at in 2016, it’s now very easy for someone with an online business to go to sleep at night and wake up richer.
You don’t need to have your own website or a product, i.e. all you need to know how to do, is place an ad online.
There’s literally thousands of platforms out there you can advertise on. The top platforms like FaceBook have over 1 billion users on them and think just what a mere 0.1% of that sees your offer?
In less than 60 minutes from now, you could have ads set up, and people (potential buyers) clicking on them. So as wonderful as all this sounds, and with all these advantages in your favor, why shouldn’t you be making money online then?
Because no one has ever shown you how to do all of this, from start to finish.
When I first started dabbling online in 2011 I needed someone to show me as well. I don’t think I would have been able to figure it all out for myself, because there’s just too much to learn.
So I found people who’d already done it, paid them for their time, and then took their advice. Today, I still made a lot of mistakes along the way, but because I had a coach in my corner I could always get support.
You need to do the same. Find someone who’s successfully doing this for themselves already, have them sit down with you and walk you through step-by-step through what needs to be done.
I assure you, with the right coach and training process these are skills you CAN learn. But you need to be willing to put in the time, and to take full responsibility for your own learning.
The problem is most coaches who offer 1-on-1 coaching costs thousands of dollars for a few hours.
But what if there is a system where they provide you with your own personal coach who will call you back, and explain exactly what you need to do to get the results?
What if, for the same amount you’d normally spend during lunch, you get full access to an online business training system (the exact same system 100,000 over students have gone through) that will teach you;
- How to make high ticket commissions starting from of a $1,000 all the way up to $10,000 online without talking to anyone, nor make telephone sales,
- How to place advertisements using social media platforms such as FaceBook, Google, Twitter and Instagram to send traffic to your offers,
- What the successful online marketers earners do differently from regular affiliates,
- How you can easily copy and use their strategies, and thinking as your own.
And what is even more ridiculous compare to my time (where I spent several thousands), It’s just $7 (the same amount you spend on lunch) for the first 7 days. For that, you’ll get access to the training and you’ll have your own personally assigned coach working with you.
Anyone who’s even half serious about changing their financial situation will invest that $7 lunch money and find 30 minutes a day to do this.
You’ll need to work with your coach whom will be assigned to you in your time zone so it’s easier for you both to speak. Each day you’ll have a short video to watch which explains what you need to do, and then you’ll just touch base with your coach and they’ll ask you how you’re going, if there’s anything you don’t understand, etc.
How difficult can that be? Watch video and see how it works